Monday 25 April 2011

Spending my 21st year on Earth!


APRIL 23,2011
 My 21st Birthday!   its my annual habit to go to Tagaytay together with my boyfriend :D

**BTW this "ligaw na sunflower" was picked by my boyfriend :D i was inspired to get a picture because of the richness of yellow of the flower :D

ANyway :D As always, we went to Buon Giorno!!! my favorite Restaurant besides Firelake :D Since it was Holyweek, we ate fish and veggies and pasta!

 This is CAPRESE, i love the sauce and the mozzarella cheese!

 My favorite GRAPE SHAKE!, my boyfriends introduced me here btw :D

 Pasta Penne :D in tomato base

 I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH!

 Tuna Pizza with yellow and green capsicum and the melting mozzarella

OOOLLLLHAHHAHA OMONOMOMONO!!! 



Of course, i cant eat without desert! so I asked my boyfriend to try Mochiko!
You should try it too ok?! i dont know if they have it here in manila but i guess they have :D

 


 GREEN TEA!!!!!


 MELTING with FIC!!!




BLACK SESAME one of their best sellers :D


SO that was the feast for my birthday :D But we did visit 4 churches :D 

 ever Careluega
 Church on the Hill of Don Bsco




Litttle Souls




Pink Sisters



Then lastly we went home to celebrate my birthday with my family with a simple dinner :D
Simple Joys of my life :D

**I love my family, my friends, my BOYFIE and especially God :D

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I just want you to know that I gave you an award!

    http://appleturns28.blogspot.com/2011/05/first-ever-award-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete