Monday 4 April 2011

My love my Life =)

Well, i really love bags, but im not that kind of the u name it i have it person. I just love collecting them. I became brand conscious when i was on my last year of highschool, and i dont have fake or imitation ones, I only collect cute bags from bazaars. College started everything, i started having my allowance saved up for a bag and eventually i would buy them until i realized the collection that i have. From Ninewest, to Liz claiborne, longchamp bags, nike, lacoste, coach, TH, CK and from my aunt's hand me down Chanel. So having these bags makes me feel in heaven, though i dont have complete designer brands, i still want the common ones. So for this post, i really wanted to explore more about bags, why not make one of ur own? ur own design, ur style, ur color, ur material and so on. :D SO that's what i did :D

desperate for bags is a name given by my brother. :D IM not desperate! it's just catchy :D
so im here offering u my bags :D



 Semi leopard in ostrich can be hand carried and it has a strap as well :D
**with zipper inside :D
full leopard in tan straps :D





so if u want one get one hahaha :D 
visit site on FACEBOOK at IMPULSE CO.!

No comments:

Post a Comment